Dit ga je doen
For the International Business Services team we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who is capable to serve and advise our international and corporate clients with accurate data and figures. In this role you will receive intensive coaching by other senior team members. With your knowledge and experience you are able to coach Financial Analysts (on different topics) in their day to day work to help them grow in their personal development.
A look into your day to day activities:
- You compile (complex) financial overviews, mostly under Dutch GAAP, and you are involved with client acquisition, large RFP's and (complex) administrative engagements;
- You advise our clients in regard to different technical matters (DAS and Title 9, Book 2 of the DCC) and on how to set up their internal (administrative) organization;
- You review the work performed by Financial Analysts and take care of best practice sessions;
- You continuously aim on improving our internal processes within BDO (according to the LEAN standards);
- You are the linking pin between our Accountancy and Business Advisory department and other departments who are involved in serving our international and corporate clients;
We are looking for someone who can function independently, who has as passion for finance, and is able to use different perspectives while analyzing data and numbers. Because you will be involved in different engagements at the same time, it is important that you can easily switch between our clients without losing your accuracy and efficiency. You are also stress resistant, involved, flexible and you have a good sense of humor.
In addition you have started with the practical part of the study to become an AA-accountant and you have at least 4 years of relevant working experience. You are above average in the English language (in writing and speech) and you have a deadline driven mentality. You are used to work in an environment where compliance is a high priority and you have the internal drive to keep developing your knowledge of the Dutch accounting standards (and to develop at least some knowledge on other standards as well).